Watch our quick impression about Darwin’s Mindil Beach, our favorite spot in the capital of the Northern Teritory in Australia. The sunsets here are always amazing. The sun melts into the sea right in front of the beach! Besides, , the Sunset Market is held here twice a week during the dry season. It’s Darwin’s best and most famous market. Read our full story about the Sunset Market here.
Watch our quick impression of Kakadu National Park
- Australia and New Zealand create travel bubble and welcome tourists May 27, 2020
- How to build new relations and find love abroad with Tinder? May 26, 2020
- Can we travel abroad this summer? European Countries open borders for tourists May 24, 2020
- Quick Impression: Glasshouse Mountains, Kondalilla National park & Gardners Falls October 21, 2019
- A campfire story about Australia’s forgotten past September 27, 2019