Watch our quick impression about Darwin’s Mindil Beach, our favorite spot in the capital of the Northern Teritory in Australia. The sunsets here are always amazing. The sun melts into the sea right in front of the beach! Besides, , the Sunset Market is held here twice a week during the dry season. It’s Darwin’s best and most famous market. Read our full story about the Sunset Market here.
Watch our quick impression of Kakadu National Park
- South Australia tests backpackers and seasonal workers for Covid-19 June 4, 2020
- The Netherlands gives green light for 15 European destinations June 3, 2020
- The Corona crisis reveals the importance and downsides of tourism June 1, 2020
- Australia and New Zealand create travel bubble and welcome tourists May 27, 2020
- How to build new relations and find love abroad with Tinder? May 26, 2020