Watch our quick impression about Darwin’s Mindil Beach, our favorite spot in the capital of the Northern Teritory in Australia. The sunsets here are always amazing. The sun melts into the sea right in front of the beach! Besides, , the Sunset Market is held here twice a week during the dry season. It’s Darwin’s best and most famous market. Read our full story about the Sunset Market here.
Watch our quick impression of Kakadu National Park
- A campfire story about Australia’s forgotten past September 27, 2019
- A Working Holiday day on a farm in Australia! September 15, 2019
- Quick Impression: Lamington National Park September 11, 2019
- Humpback Whale Watching in Hervey Bay August 29, 2019
- Quick Impression: Greek Festival Brisbane June 25, 2019